The main ingredient for this DIY face mask is coconut milk. Coconut milk is known for its soothing properties and to help restore moisture to tired and dehydrated skin so it sounds perfect for a moisture mask. We've also chosen to use manuka honey for its antibacterial properties to help with blemishes etc.
So for this recipe you will need:
- 1 tablespoon manuka honey
- 1/2 tine coconut milk
- Vitamin E liquid or capsule
- Cotton wool pads
- Mix the manuka honey into the coconut milk until its well combined.
- Drop your vitamin E capsule liquid into the milk and stir until well mixed again.
- Soak your cotton wool pads into the mixture and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Take a soaked cotton wool pad and peel it half. Apply to your face until you have completely covered the area.
- Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off and pat skin dry.
This should leave your skin feelign super soft and silky. If you want to add an extra treat once you have removed the pads rub the excess milk into your face for a good 3 minutes to really work it into the skin.
Beauty & Wellness